Safety Interlock Switches
Safety door switches and safety interlock switches are safety components that can be installed on safety gates and doors to detect entry. This lineup includes models that use the power-to-release and power-to-lock methods. Non-contact types are also available that eliminate issues traditionally caused by dust, debris, and long term wear and tear.
Large indicators, compact size, quick & simple mounting, built-in cascading, and more.
- Compact size to maximize versatility
- Robust construction prevents damage to ensure longevity
- Highly visible indicators to easily identify status at a glance
- Mount directly to the machine or choose from dedicated brackets
- Locking type and non-contact models available
- Designed to prevent nuisance trips related to door sag, vibration, and more